The Bremer Energie Institut is located on the campus of Jacobs University, Bremen, in Research V. The address is Campus Ring 2 (Research V), 28759 Bremen.
If you use a newer navigation system, the address given above should work, otherwise please use: Bruno-Bürgel-Straße 27 / 38, 28759 Bremen
- Take the A1 (Autobahn 1) until you reach the Bremer Kreuz (Bremer Intersection)
- Then, merge onto the A 27 in direction Bremerhaven/Cuxhaven
- Take the exit ¨Bremen Nord,¨ and turn left onto the A 270 in direction Vegesack
- Take the exit "Grohn / St. Magnus / Schönebeck / Jacobs University" (Exit 6)
- At the end of the exit ramp, turn left in direction Grohn, Jacobs University
- At the next traffic light turn left into Schönebecker Straße
- Follow the main street, which changes to Bruno-Bürgel-Straße after 200 m, for a total of 500 m
- 300 m after the street changes to Bruno-Bürgel-Straße, you will find yourself at the main entrance of the Jacobs University campus.
From Bremen Hbf, take the train heading towards Vegesack (platform 5 or 6) and get off at Schönebeck station (sixth stop). Exit the train, turn right, and walk up the stairs and turn right again. (There are signs pointing towards Jacobs University). Follow the main street, which changes to Bruno-Bürgel-Straße after 200 m, for a total of ca 500 m until reaching the main entrance of the Jacobs University campus. Trains from Bremen’s main station to North Bremen leave every 30 minutes (XX:04 und XX:34), from 6:19 to 8:19 and from 14:19 to 18:49 trains leave every 15 minutes. The train journey takes about 20 minutes, and the walk from Schönebeck station to Jacobs University takes about 10 minutes.
The journey time from Bremen's main station is around 25 minutes, and costs around 40 €.
You will also find directions, including a map, on the website of Jacobs University.
Please click here for a larger version of the map.